Meow Meow: The Cowl Neck Warmer
This is a sewing pattern PDF (not the finished garment) for a cowl neck warmer to fit kids ages 3 – 10 years.
The Cowl is soft and comfy and has no internal seams. Make it in one fabric or two contrasting fabrics.
Team the cowl with the other garments in the Meow Meow Theme.
The T shirt Dress Pattern
The Leggings Pattern
The Crochet Cat Bag Pattern
The Cowl is soft and comfy and has no internal seams. It can be made in one fabric or two contrasting fabrics.
The Meow Meow Stripy Fabric is available in my shop at Spoonflower- see fabric buying info on the details tab.
Get your instant 20% discount HERE
Features for your Sensory Child
- The seams are enclosed within the cowl so there are no itchy scratchy seams or labels.
- Avoid the use of stiff new fabrics and also save the planet by making this Cowl Neck warmer in recycled fabric (dad or mum’s old t shirt/sweat shirt or a charity/thrift shop find),
Beginner: This pattern is suitable for someone who wants to start a first project.
For more details click on the ‘Details’ and ‘Tech Specs’ tabs.
3 Sizes to Fit Ages: 3-5 (6-8: 9-11) years
For the Cowl 1 yard of stripe printed fabric (choose Organic Cotton Knit Ultra from the fabric choices – or any knit) from Spoonflower – buy it here Ruth Maddock Makes shop at Spoonflower.com
Note: The Fabric from Spoonflower is sold by the yard only.
OR– 0.75 metre x (at least) 75 cm (30 inches) of any medium (approx. 300gsm) weight cotton Jersey with at least 25% stretch.
OR– of 2 different fabrics 0.40 metre (each) x (at least) 75 cm (30 inches) of any medium (approx. 300gsm) weight cotton Jersey with at least 25% stretch.
You will also need:
Sewing kit and basic sewing machine.
Ball Point (for Jersey) sewing machine needles — change these needles frequently.
Fine line vanishing fabric marker.
The Paper Sewing Pattern includes making instructions leaflet and will be sent by post – P&P will be added at checkout.
The digital download will be sent to your inbox immediately after payment.
You will receive a zipped file
(you can google instructions for opening zipped files on your MAC or PC.)
The zipped file contains 3 PDF files – these are;
1) The pattern in PDF format. You can print this in US Letter size or A4 paper size. You will need to stick the pieces of pattern together.
2) The pattern in A1 or A0 size . This can be printed in Black and White at your local or online copyshop. You wont need to stick the pattern together as it will be printed on one sheet.
3) The Making Instructions which comprise of complete photographic instructions to make the garment. This can also be printed in US Letter size or A4 paper size.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader in order to open the pattern files.
A1/A0 pattern can be printed (in the UK) HERE
There are no reviews yet.