Meow Meow: The Crochet Cat Bag
This is a crochet pattern PDF (not the finished garment) for a crochet cat bag – a crochet bag for little girls.
Wear the bag with the cat dress – see details here.
The Meow Meow Crochet Kids Bag is suitable for all ages.
Little kids will love this crochet purse / shoulder bag – but mummy will too. The shoulder bag is easily worked in simple crochet stitches and can be lined with any lightweight contrast fabric.
Get your instant 20% discount HERE
Features for Sensory Kids
- A Bag is great for treasures.
- It can be worked in any fibre (e.g. cotton/bamboo/acrylic) so that it suits your child’s needs.
- Use yarn from an unpicked charity/thrift shop item- it will be softer and will help to save the planet.
For more details click on the ‘Details’ and ‘Tech Specs’ tabs.
2 x 50g balls Rico Creative Cotton Aran shade 52 Pearl Grey. (85 metres / 93 yards per ball)
Buy the yarn from Love Crafts Here
1 x 4.5 mm crochet hook.
1 x 8 mm crochet hook
Oddment of black yarn.
Wool sewing needle.
Oddment of lightweight fabric for lining.
To Substitute: Use same length of any standard Aran yarn that has a knit tension on no 5 mm needles of 17 sts and 22 rows over stocking stitch to 10 cm square. See ball band labels for this info.
You will receive a zipped file.
(You can google instructions for opening zipped files on your MAC or PC)
The zipped file contains 2 PDF files – these are;
1) The pattern in PDF format with US crochet terminology.
2) The pattern in PDF format with UK crochet terminology.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader in order to open the pattern files.