Treasure Map: Kids Harem Trousers Sewing Pattern
This is a children’s sewing pattern PDF (not the finished garment) for the kids harem trousers sewing pattern / mc hammer pants. This sewing pattern contains options for the kids short harem pants and a loose pocket.
See more about the harem shorts and the bike ride pants patterns here
Use my exclusive map themed fabric – see the details tab for fabric buying info.
Get your instant 20% discount HERE
Features for your Sensory Child
- The seams are worked on the outside so that the inside is smooth and has no scratchy itchy seam allowances or labels.
- They are very loose and comfy.
- The pants are the same back and front – so there’s no wrong way to wear them.
Enthusiastic: This pattern is suitable for someone who has made a few beginner projects and is keen to learn more.
For more details click on the ‘Details’ and ‘Tech Specs’ tabs.
To Fit: 3(4, 5,6,7,8,9,10) years
The Actual Measurements of the pants are;
Waist (which can be altered by adjusting the elastic):
Long length from waist to hem:
Shorts length from waist to hem:
The fabric shown in the photos is organic cotton knit ultra in the ‘Contours’ design. Make sure you choose the correct fabric option when ordering from – Ruth Maddock Makes shop at Spoonflower.com
Of this fabric you will need:
For the long trousers 1(1,1,2,2,2,2,3) yards of printed fabric from Spoonflower.com
For the Shorts 1(1,1,1,2,2,2,2) yard of printed fabric from Spoonflower.com
Note: Spoonflower is based in the US and uses imperial measurements (yards) in the US.
Fabric is sold in lengths of whole yards/meters only.
OR They can be made in any medium weight stretch knit fabric that is at least 142 cm (56 inches) wide.
You shorts or pants you will need;
You will also need:
Sewing kit and basic sewing machine.
Ball Point (for Jersey) sewing machine needles — change these needles frequently.
Fine line vanishing fabric marker.
And: 51(52,54,56,57,58,59,61) cm of soft elastic 2.5 cm (1 inch) wide
The Paper Sewing Pattern includes making instructions leaflet and will be sent by post – P&P will be added at checkout.
The digital download will be sent to your inbox immediately after payment.
You will receive a zipped file
(you can google instructions for opening zipped files on your MAC or PC.)
The zipped file contains 3 PDF files – these are;
1) The pattern in PDF format. You can print this in US Letter size or A4 paper size. You will need to stick the pieces of pattern together.
2) The pattern in A1 or A0 size . This can be printed in Black and White at your local or online copyshop. You wont need to stick the pattern together as it will be printed on one sheet.
3) The Making Instructions which comprise of complete photographic instructions to make the garment. This can also be printed in US Letter size or A4 paper size.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader in order to open the pattern files.
A1/A0 pattern can be printed (in the UK) HERE