Meow Meow: The girls T-Shirt Dress Sewing Pattern
This is the pattern PDF (not the finished garment) for a kids t-shirt dress sewing pattern. The girls dress pattern can be printed at home, printed at a copy shop or cut out using the projector files. It is also available as a paper pattern sent by post.
Accessorize this kids t-shirt dress sewing pattern with the other items in the Meow Meow Theme.
The Leggings Pattern
The Cowl Neck Warmer
The Crochet Cat Bag Pattern
The Meow Meow Fabric is available in my shop at Spoonflower- see fabric buying info on the details tab.
Get your instant 20% discount HERE
Features for your Sensory Child
- The seams are worked on the outside so that the inside is smooth and has no scratchy itchy seam allowances or labels.
- This girls dress is the same back and front – so there’s no wrong way to wear it.
- The pockets feature a tab to attach precious toys.
- To avoid the use of stiff new fabrics and also save the planet make the leggings sewing pattern in recycled fabric (dad or mum’s old trousers or a charity/thrift shop find)
Experienced: this pattern is suitable for those who have made a number of different projects.
For more details click on the ‘Details’ and ‘Tech Specs’ tabs.
To Fit Ages: 3(4,5,6,7,8,9,10) years
To Fit Chest: 54.5(57,59.5,62,64.5,67,69.5,72) cm
Back Length: 55(59,62,67,70,75.5,79.5,84.5) cm
Sleeve Seam: 26(27.25,28.75,30.25,31.75,33.25,34.75,36.25) cm
2 yards (for all sizes) of the meow meow printed fabric from Spoonflower – buy it here Ruth Maddock Makes shop at Spoonflower.com
Note: The Fabric from Spoonflower is sold by the yard only.
OR 1.5(1.5,1.5,1.5,1.75,1.75,1.75,1.75) metre x 152 cm (60 inches) of any medium (approx. 300gsm) weight cotton Jersey with at least 25% stretch.
You will also need:
Sewing kit and basic sewing machine.
Ball Point (for Jersey) sewing machine needles — change these needles frequently.
Fine line vanishing fabric marker.
Small length of ribbon for pocket tabs.
The Paper Sewing Pattern includes making instructions leaflet and will be sent by post – P&P will be added at checkout.
The digital download will be sent to your inbox immediately after payment.
You will receive a zipped file
(you can google instructions for opening zipped files on your MAC or PC.)
The zipped file contains 4 PDF files – these are;
1) The pattern in PDF format. You can print this in US Letter size or A4 paper size. You will need to stick the pieces of pattern together. The pattern contains layers so that you can print the size you need.
2) The pattern in A1 or A0 size . This can be printed at your local or online copyshop. The pattern also contains layers. You wont need to stick the pattern together as it will be printed on one sheet.
3) A projector file for those who cut out using a projector.
4) The Making Instructions which comprise of complete photographic instructions to make the garment. This can also be printed in US Letter size or A4 paper size.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader in order to open the pattern files.
A1/A0 pattern can be printed (in the UK) HERE